Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ACS 4.2 NDG problem

Hi I have ACS appliance 4.2.0.124 installed at 2 sites. In one of the Appliance, under (Not Assigned) NDG the AAA server was reflecting as Self with IP address 127.0.0.1 & with the other one under AAA servers exact ip address of the appliance was reflecting with server name AAA. I had added the 1st server in 2nd server's unassigned NDC and 2nd server in 1st's unassigned NDC.

After that I configured the 1st server for outbound replication and 2nd for inbound replication with "Network Configuration Device tables" selected. After manual replication I found in 2nd appliances under unassigned NDG, server entry with name self and IP address 127.0.0.1 , along with teh second entry self and its own IP address are there. Now I am neither able to add the 1st server's entry to NDG grop(Error: host already exist) or DElete/edit the self with 127.0.0.1 ip adress. Can anybody help me to delete this entry from the database pls?

I dont have any backup previously and the ACS is live.

2 Replies 2

Hi all, I am using ACS SE 4.2 . Can i edit the IP address for record "Self" under AAA servers table under not assigned NDG, as the Ip address of self is showing 127.0.0.1???

Also can reinitialize the data base because one of the server's entry is not appearing under Not assigned NDG but during if i am trying to add the server error" Host already exists" comming.

Pls help me as i am stack at this point.

Satya,

You need to reimage appliance and configure it again and ensure that bottom nic is connected to the network at the time of setting up IP address via console.

Regards,

~JG

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: