Views
Helpful
Replies

calls not getting to the gatekeeper

sithellp
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

My voice network is using h323 gatekeeper. i have about 15 of the 20 gateways registered. When the user dials a number he get the dial tone and it's silent. I have tested from the router a valid number and did some debugs but i do not get to reject messege from the gatekeeper. the last setup messege I get is ACF on both the orginating gateway, gatekeeper and destination gateway . From there I get DCF. I have double checked my configs everything looks like it should work.

If anyone could help please !

2 Replies 2

irisrios
Level 6
Level 6

Enable 'debug ras' on the gatekeeper, and then send the syslog messages to a remote host. 'Debug ras' will show you when an endpoint tries to register, and will also show the confirmation/rejection from the gatekeeper.

thanks, I did that on all the 3 router- source gateway, gatekeeper and destination gateway.im not getting any reject messege from the gatekeeper.

I have now removed the h323 configs on all of them. i configured the normal voip dial-peers but they still cannot connect. Im sure my configs are correct and tested everything in the lab. I unfortunately dont have access to the customer PBX whihc im suspecting may not be setup corectly

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: