- Silver, 250 points or more
I have some users, including me, that do not recieve their voicemail, mainly from external users but some subscribers (including me dont get internal either). I can see all the messages stored on the \CommServer\UnityMTA folder.
Error messages in the Event monitor and being deliverd to me from the Event Monitoring Service are CiscoUnity_UMR Evint ID 137 and 134 also get CiscoUnity_MALEx Event ID 30012.
I get a few more but these are the most common. I have ran the permssion wizard report and it comes back clean, no failures
I have check the help guides, the Unity Error message finder and have restarted the AvUMRSyncSvr service with the CSA enabled and disabled. But the messages dot get sent.
I though it might be a permssions issue but this is happeneing to about 40 subscribers (including me :-( . I will reboot the server first tonight by stop/start Unity if that does not work I will reboot the server itself. After that I have ran out of options.
Anybody seen or had this issue. Unity UM 5.0.1. Got me a bit baffled