Views
Helpful
Replies

CME When i hit 9,iam getting fast busy instead of dial tone

sivakumar.kvp
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have Version 4.0(0)Cisco Unified CallManager Express.when i hit 9 ,iam getting fast busy instaed of dial tone from PSTN.

Coniguration:

dial-peer voice 1 pots

preference 1

destination-pattern 9.T

incoming called-number 2767....

direct-inward-dial

port 0/3/0:15

forward-digits all

telephony-service

max-ephones 52

max-dn 192

ip source-address 10.126.234.254 port 2000

auto assign 1 to 192

calling-number initiator

url services http:///voiceview/common/login.do

url authentication http:///voiceview/authentication/authenticate.do

time-zone 39

date-format dd-mm-yy

dialplan-pattern 2 2767.... extension-length 4

max-conferences 8 gain -6

call-forward pattern 9.T

web admin system name cme password cisco

dn-webedit

time-webedit

transfer-system full-consult

transfer-pattern 9.T

secondary-dialtone 9

Looking for your suggestions.

thanks in advance

siva

4 Replies 4

allan.thomas
Level 8
Level 8

I believe the problem maybe due to your telco? Can verify the status of your ISDN PRI controller.

There should not be any problem with the destination-pattern match, and I assume that you get the secondary dial-tone after you dial 9?

At this point the call should be routed off-net, however I assume there is a pause before you receive fast-busy?

Can you post the show controller output and show isdn status.

Can you also post a debug isdn q931 when you attempt an outbound call?

Hope this helps.

Allan.

Pls rate helpful posts.

Hi,

Thanks for replying me.There is no pause before i receive fast-busy.I'm getting fast busy as soon as i hit 9.Secondly the controller is down and isdn status is deactivated at the moment.I'm working with ISP as well.Will post you once the controller is up.Meanwhile can you tell me why iam not getting pause before i receive fast-busy.I wanted to double-check before iam going to customer on this..

looking for your suggestions..

thanks in advance

siva

The fact that the controller is down and the ISDN status is deactivated is the primary reason why you get fast-busy. Essentially the outgoing call leg will be down, so there is no where for the call to go.

Once the voice-port is up, that is associated with your outgoing dial-peer then it should work. The voice port will not come up until the isdn status and controller is up.

Hope this helps.

Allan.

Thanks to all who has helped me out.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: