CCNA advice

Unanswered Question
Nov 13th, 2008

Hi, im going to take CCNA test in a few days or so. Any advice you would like to give me prior to taking the test? I would also like to know from you guys who have taken the test whether ill have enough time to recheck or go back to previous question. Its my first time. Hopefully next week i'll be CCNA certified. But if not i wont let my head down and try again :)

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
solpandor Thu, 11/13/2008 - 02:34

hi

As long as you have studied hard and understood the materials, you should be ok. the main thing is to read the questions properly and be calm. the test doesnt allow you to go back, its upwards and onwards im afraid.

Stay calm, read the questions properly.

Good luck with your exam.

khadiman.othman Fri, 11/14/2008 - 06:36

thanks for your reply... i agree with you about reading the questions carefully. because ever so often i smack myself in the head for dropping marks i should not have just because i did not read the questions carefully. Once again thanks

Rgrds,

Khad

johnlloyd_13 Sun, 11/23/2008 - 03:30

read and fully understand the question before answering. there's is no going back or previous question option. be aware of the time, it's a time based exam. don't drink or eat too much before the test to avoid bathroom breaks. it will waste your time limit or depending on the test center if they allow it :)

howtonetwork Sun, 11/23/2008 - 04:13

Hi,

you won't be able to go back now but due to time constraints you probably won't want to either.

You can check out some CCNA readiness exams via YouTube which will help you spot any weak areas for your last few days of preparation:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ES1VtDwbqRQ

Thanks

Paul

Actions

This Discussion