a.tyuckachev Thu, 11/13/2008 - 22:03
User Badges:

I think you can. I didn't find any limitation in data sheets and config guides for WAAS software.

But WAE-302 supports only Transport license while WAE-502 can be used with Enterprise license.

dstolt Fri, 11/14/2008 - 11:48
User Badges:
  • Cisco Employee,

With the 302 and transport licensing, you won't be able to run any of the Advanced Features of WAAS. Only TFO, DRE, and LZ. No CIFS, MAPI, HTTP, etc that are available in 4.1.x, or even the CIFS adapter in 4.0. Those all require the Enterprise License and at least the 502.


aarondailey Tue, 11/18/2008 - 08:59
User Badges:

Thank you guys for the info. I was aware of the licensing info, I was just curious if there were any limitations of using multiple 302s in a 2851 for a site that needs more capacity than just one 302. I am hoping I can configure (2) 302s to act as, say a 502?

aarondailey Tue, 11/18/2008 - 12:00
User Badges:

Ok, I have seen the reference you make here. I appreciate everyone's help.


This Discussion