Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 877 In sweden

a.burchell
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I am trying to configure a Cisco 877 with vpn from sweden to uk, I have configured the router for UK fine, but struggling a bit for Sweden.

I understand the do not autheticate using chap so a dialer interface is not required, also they dont seem to use ppp or ppoe, so they must bridge ??, does anyone have any sample config they can send me on this please, I just need to connect and configure a single ipsec vpn

Many thanks

Andy ..

1 Reply 1

carenas123
Level 5
Level 5

A PPPoE session is initiated on the client side by the Cisco 850 or Cisco 870 series router.An established PPPoE client session can be terminated in one of two ways:

By entering the clear vpdn tunnel pppoe command. The PPPoE client session terminates, and the PPPoE client immediately tries to reestablish the session. This also occurs if the session has a timeout.

By entering the no pppoe-client dial-pool number command to clear the session. The PPPoE client does not attempt to reestablish the session.

Here is Configuring a VPN Using Easy VPN and an IPSec Tunnel with example it may help you in you scenario

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/routers/access/800/850/software/configuration/guide/vpnezvpn.html

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card