Views
Helpful
Replies

Upgrading call manger from 4 to 5

georges_nassif
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I need to upgrade a cluster of 2 servers from ver 4 to 5, there is also one Cisco Unity, is there anything that i should after the upgrade for the Unity or does it always work?

Regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

compatibility is covered on the link, read carefully.

there is no need to redo integration if using same hostname and IP, if you change either you need to modify integration on unity side

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

just make sure TSP is compatible

SCCP Compatibility Matrix: Cisco Unity, the Cisco Unity-CM TSP, Cisco Unified CM, and Cisco Unified CM Express

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity/compatibility/matrix/cutspmtx.html

HTH

java

HTH

java

hi,

Thanks for the document, but what i need if everything is compatible, and after the upgrade of the call manager, shall i do again the integration with the unity or it should work directly (if versions are compatible?)

Thanks

compatibility is covered on the link, read carefully.

there is no need to redo integration if using same hostname and IP, if you change either you need to modify integration on unity side

HTH

java

HTH

java

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: