cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

uninstall cisco vpn client version 5.0.00.340

edp
Level 1
Level 1

During installation of vpn client cisco version 5.0.00 i had an halt> in phase “ Installing Cisco System virtual adapter “

> i after stopped installation.

>

> I now can't reinstall cisco client>

> looking my system log

>

>

> <

> service Cisco System inc IPSEC Driver depend from service

> Deterministic Network Enhancer Miniport that is not started for the following error:

>

> Impossible start the service. The service is disable or is not associated

My operative system is XP Prof. SP3

>

My antivirus is Kaspersky workstation 6.0 .

How can i manually uninstall cisco client 5.0.00

Thanks

1 Reply 1

chrisa123
Level 1
Level 1

You should first try to use the uninstall utility that came with the Cisco VPN client.

Start > Programs > Cisco Systems VPN Client > Uninstall VPN Client.

If that does not work try Add remove programs in Control panel. Start > Settings > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs.

If they do not work you can manually delete the files and edit the registry to remove the associated registry keys.

(Always make a backup of the registry before editing-Go into the File menu, and select Export. Find the location of where you wish to store the registry backup file, and type in a name for the file. Click on the Save button, and you are finished. You now have a backup of your Windows registry.

Complete instructions to manually remove the Cisco vpn client may be found here- http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/secursw/ps2308/products_tech_note09186a0080094b7f.shtml

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: