Views
Helpful
Replies

correct IOS Version Catalyst 6513

schmidta
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

i want to update a 6513, where an IOS Package "Enterprise LAN Only(s72033-ps-mz.122-18.SXD3.bin)" works.

Which is the appropriate package? Enterprise Base?

3 Replies 3

Edison Ortiz
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The closest match would be Enterprise Base but I highly suggest you head to http://tools.cisco.com/ITDIT/CFN/jsp/index.jsp and compare the Software Images so you can learn what features you may be losing or gaining when moving from one package to another.

HTH,

__

Edison.

Thank you for your answer, but this not my problem. I don't want make any mistake in the sight of licensing. In my first message i pasted an image from LAN ONLY Feature.

The orginal image was "c6sup22-js-mz.121-13.E3.bin" installed on SUP2/MSFC2. Now the Supervisors are SUP720 with a LAN ONLY IOS and i want to update to the correct Feature Package. So with your link i can't find the correct package, which i used for an allowed update ( software support).

c6sup22-js-mz.121-13.E3.bin is Enterprise LAN Only and if you want to maintain the same level of license w/ Sup720 and latest IOS code, the Feature Set would be "Enterprise Services SSH".

In your original post, you mentioned s72033-ps-mz.122-18.SXD3.bin which is IP Only and the similar package will be IP Services.

HTH,

__

Edison.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card