Views
Helpful
Replies

Call transfer intermittently not working

cg100668
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a customer where we have installed a CUCM-BE 6.1.1. The main number, xxx4100 rings at the reception. If the reception is busy, the call overflows to the next hunt group member, extension 4101, which appears as the second line for 4 other phones.

The problem I am encountering is that when a call overflows to 4101 and one of the users takes the call, the call cannot be transferred to another user. This problem is intermittent. Has anyone come accross such problem.

I have increased the max number of calls on 4101 as 10 but I am getting the same problem.

Please advise.

Chandrasen

6 Replies 6

joel
Level 1
Level 1

You may have done this already but I would make sure that the busy trigger and Max calls on all shared lines are the same...

JoeL

Hi Joel,

Thanks for the reply. However I have already changed the parameters to 10 each but I am getting the same problem. Any other suggesstion will be most appreciated.

Chandrasen

if calls are external and you use H323 make sure you have enough MTP resources

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

Hi Java,

In fact calls are external. That is a very good idea. I will check it today and let you know. You are right, gateway was MGCP but we changed it to H323 some time back and we are getting the problem now.

Regards,

Chandrasen

Java,

We have presently the default software MTP configured in the CUCM-BE. Any idea how to verify if we need additional MTP resources? If yes should we add additional hardware to provide the additional MTP resources? If yes, which hardware will be required and what configuration is required for the MTP resources?

Regards,

Chandrasen

check the app log and use RTMT for counters

HTH

java

HTH

java

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: