cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 5.0 Call FWD Route Rule Schedules do not work.

TODD BERGMAN
Level 1
Level 1

Anyone know why I would be unable to create a custom schedule for a CallFWD Routing rule and it will always disregard the rule and go straight to Unity Opening Greeting?

I have a route point 3202 CFWDall to a CFWD Routing Rule identified by "Dialed Number (DNIS)" in unity 3202 and a specific time schedule no matter what I do it will not forard to my Call Handler. It will go to the Unity Opening Greeting.

Any ideas?

6 Replies 6

Bradford Magnani
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Have you tried eliminating the schedule piece of it? You can check Call Viewer too and see how it's being presented to Unity; either "fwd" or "direct", calling # etc. Then you can determine what type of routing rule you'll need to configure (forward or direct).

Hope that helps,

Brad

ranpierce
Level 6
Level 6

can you send a scren shot of the call routing forwarding page?

There are many things it could be.

Randy

OK, what I have done is set to always and adjusted the Call Handlers Schedule to operate against my time zone offsets this work just fine. I wonder why they offer a schedule for the Forward Routing Rule it totally disregards the rule if the schedule is altered from always.

Good catch!

Cisco just started posting ESes available for download for Unity, the latest one they have posted is ES57 if you want to download and run it yourself to avoid opening a TAC case:

Voice and Unified Communications > Cisco Unity Version 5.0 > Unity System Software > 5.0(1)ES57

Make sure you take a look at the Readme as well.

Hope this helps.

Brad

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: