cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

4.1(3) Attendant Console work with 6.1(2)

Jason Aarons
Level 6
Level 6

When upgrading from 4.1(3) will the old Attendant Console work under 6.1(2) or is it required to have the new version of Attendant Console installed?

6 Replies 6

allan.thomas
Level 8
Level 8

Yes it will be necessary to upgrade AC. AC versions are version specific for each CUCM, therefore download and run the new AC application plugin.

Hope this helps.

Allan.

Pls rate helpful posts.

I have a related question...if I have some people installed on AC with CCM version 6.1.2su1a, and just go to 6.1.3, does that require updated version of AC? Don't have a box handy on 6.1.3 to test with.

Thanks,

Jim

No you do not. That is considered a minor release and nothing has really changed between the version you have to 6.1.3. Just bug fixes. Now if you are running into a bug with the client piece and is fixed in that version, then yeah you will need to download and install the updated version.

I hope this helped, if so rate post.

I assume the well known issue with having to restart callmanager attendant console service with the failed to contact server message is on the callmanager side right?

Thanks!

Jim

Yes.. per my experience that is where the problem lies not at the client level..

Great, thanks Kelvin.

Jim

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: