cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN with LDAP in ASA 5510

galihpriyogi
Level 1
Level 1

i have problem in LDAP ASA, i want create authentication from LDAP in remote access VPN before i try, i want try LDAP local,and the problem

debug ldap 255

test aaa-server authentication ldap

Server IP Address or name: 10.40.5.2

Username: rian

Password: ******

[2] Session Start

[2] New request Session, context 0x41d1a04

starItedr

[2] Creating LDAP context with uri=ldap://10.40.5.2:389

NFO: Attempting Authentication test to IP address <10.40.5.2> (timeout: 12 seconds)

[2] Connect to LDAP server: ldap://10.40.5.2:389, status = Successful

[2] Failed to bind as administrator returned code (49) Invalid credentials

[2] Fiber exit Tx=37 bytes Rx=109 bytes, status=-2

[2] Session End

ERROR: Authentication Server not responding: Invalid password

what is problem ?

if i connect to server ldap with the username and password, i can connect. more information i have 2 domain first id.seapro.ad.crs.org, second ID (domain user login). i have use first domain not connect, and second not connect too.

plzz help me, what is problem ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Good responses. 'administrator' won't be a valid login-dn in an ldap infrastructure. Follow what srue said and that will lead you down the right path.

(6 points awarded in this conversation).

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

dcarlton
Level 1
Level 1

Your login DN has to contain the complete location of the user ID you are using. For example CN=ASAUser,OU=ServiceAccounts,DC=cisco,DC=com

Is yours set like this?

use this command on a domain controller to find the full path of the ASAuser account:

dsquery user -samid ASAUser

Good responses. 'administrator' won't be a valid login-dn in an ldap infrastructure. Follow what srue said and that will lead you down the right path.

(6 points awarded in this conversation).

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: