I would like to ask some question from the expert here.
1. I'm building 802.1x infra for my customer.
2. We are using ACS SE version 4.2
3. We have successfully integrate the ACS with AD using Remote Agent.
4. Using will authenticate using PEAP MS-CHAP v2.
5. However, my customer dont want to use Remote Agent (RA) because the want the ACS talk to the external database directly.
6. Their argument is, if they bought other Radius appliance for this project, the appliance should have the same function in order to authenticate the user.
7. What are needed to complete this requirement?
I saw in this table http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/cisco_secure_access_control_server_for_windows/4.2/user/guide/Overvw.html#wp857274 the LDAP does not support PEAP MS-Chap v2.
Can any expert give opinion on this issue?