cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How Can I export IP phones details with external mask?

webstd.design
Level 1
Level 1

How Can I export IP phones details with external mask? With Bulk Administration I found only phone line parameter, but I want to select also all external masks data.

7 Replies 7

Steffen.Baier
Level 1
Level 1

On 4.1(3) running a SQL Query i use the following:

select NumPlan.DNOrPattern as DirectoryNumber, NumPlan.fkCallingSearchSpace_SharedLineAppear as CSS,Device.Name as DeviceName, Device.Description as

UserDeviceProfileName,

Device.LoginUserid as UserId,

DeviceNumPlanMap.Display as DisplayIntCallerID,

DeviceNumPlanMap.tkRingSetting as Ringsetting,

DeviceNumPlanMap.NumPlanIndex as NumPlanIndex,

DeviceNumPlanMap.Label as LineTextLabel,

numplan.alertingname as AlertingName,

DeviceNumPlanMap.MaxNumCalls, DeviceNumPlanMap.BusyTrigger,

TypeModel.Name AS PhoneType, DeviceNumPlanMap.E164Mask as ExtPhoneMask, NumPlan.CFADestination as

CallFWDALL, NumPlan.CFNADestination as CallFWDNoAnswer, NumPlan.CFBDestination as CallFWDBusy,

devicepool.Name as DevPoolName from numplan, devicenumplanmap, devicepool, device ,TypeModel

where DeviceNumPlanMap.fknumplan = numplan.pkid

and DeviceNumPlanMap.fkdevice = device.pkid and device.fkdevicepool = devicepool.pkid and TypeModel.Name = 'Cisco 7970' and numplan.tkPatternUsage = 2

order by numplan.DnOrPattern

Gives you names tec. and also the Number mask

Steffen

Ok. I know this solution about Callmanager 4.1. But what about CUCM 6? How I can do this on it?

I still waiting for the answer.

any answer?

allan.thomas
Level 8
Level 8

Exporting the external phone mask from devices can be done through BAT. There are two options for this, you either export specific details or all device details.

Firstly if you are going to export specific details you will need to create phone file format first with the required fields. This is located under the BAT Phones Menu, and select Create. Here you select which of the Device and Line fields you require, you will see the External Phone Mask is a Line field.

Once you have created your Phone File Format, open the BAT Phones Menu, and highlight Export and select Specific Details.

Select your Device type and Protocol, and then input you query for example DN begins 1 and click find. This will return all the appropriate rows, then click next, you then specify the file name for exporting the data matched together with the Phone File Format you created.

All the specific details that you selected will then be exported to a file for all the row match with DN beginning 1. Which you can then upload.

The same is possible for User Device Profiles, do exactly the same from with the UDP BAT Menu options.

Hope this helps

Allan.

Pls rate helpful posts.

How I can automatically download created .txt file by job to another computer?

Under the BAT Menu click on the upload/download option. A list of available files will be returned, within this list will be the exported details file.

Once you have found the file, click the check box, and then click the download button. You will then be prompted for the location where you would like to save the file.

Hope this helps

Allan.

Pls rate helpful posts.

you didn't understand me. I want automaticaly download this file for some location. Why so? I don't want to remind that I should every day

download this file by pressing Download. I want if I need click file on some share folder and see needed information. LIKE JOBS WIH CALLMANAGER 4.1 ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: