cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Campus Manager 5.1.1 IP Phones only show as End Hosts

troymaki
Level 1
Level 1

I can not get CW to recognize our IP phones. I upgraded Campus Manger to 5.1.1 and that did not help. I need to know how to get my call manager to show up in the topology report. I think once that is working, the phones will show up.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Your CCMs must have SNMP configured, and they must be SNMP reachable from the LMS server. When that is working, the CCM will show up green as an Application Server on the Campus Manager topology map. Once that is happening, you need to run a new UT acquisition to pull the IP phone details.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Your CCMs must have SNMP configured, and they must be SNMP reachable from the LMS server. When that is working, the CCM will show up green as an Application Server on the Campus Manager topology map. Once that is happening, you need to run a new UT acquisition to pull the IP phone details.

Thanks, it's working now. I had to add the SNMP RO community string to CCM. Will the phones continue to show up under End Hosts or just under IP Phones?

They should show up under both. All phones must first be an end host. Then, the phone data is pulled from the ccmPhoneTable from the CCM.

Thanks for the help!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: