I am having problems to back up an IPCC server using the BARS tool however, both CCMs are being backed up successfully.
I have looked up for this problem and one of our technicians applied this workaround but it did not work:
1. Close all instances of the IE (browser) sessions.
2. In the BARS server, go to Start > Programs > Administrative Tools > Component Services.
3. Go to Component Services > Computers > My Computer > COM+ Applications.
4. In the right pane, right-click BARS, and choose Shut down.
5. Restart the Internet Information Server (IIS) Admin Service from the Service Control Panel.
6. Rerun the Restore/Backup that failed.
Does anyone know what could be happening?