cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DMS 5.0 DMP Firmware Upgrade

mpervere
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to use DMM 5.0.2 to push a DMP firmware upgrade from the server. I have done it before, but for some reason now when I go to create the "firmware upgrade" job I can't check the image on the list of "Available Assets". The checkbox just physically doesn't work. I have tried a couple of different browsers, to make sure it wasn't something browser-specific.

Anybody else seen this one? Is it just me?

Thanks!

Mike

3 Replies 3

irisrios
Level 6
Level 6

What version of firmware are you running on the DMP?

How many DMP do you have, and how many are reloading?

How often are the DMP reloading?

I have the same issue.  I have a DMM running 5.2.1, and I just installed a new DMP, out of the box with 5.1.  So I tried the same thing.... First I went to DMP - Adv Tasks - Sys tasks, & created a new app for the firmware update, but it will not let me check the new firmware file that is sitting in the assets.  I am new, and previously a firmware update had been done, and there is an App sitting there for the 5.2.1 update, but when I "edit" the application, it also shows no check in the box for the appropriate file.  I don't know what to do at this point... will have to put a TAC case in.  Let me know if you find the answer.

I don't remember exactly, but if memory serves the answer was embarrassingly simple.  Just ignore the checkbox.  The job will gray-in when you try to "check" it, and then just create/submit it.

Unfortunately my MCS went stupid last night or I'd verify it first-hand.  But it does work.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: