Views
Helpful
Replies

NME-CUE restarting loop

Michael Ciulei
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I have to setup for a client a 2821 with a NME-CUE on it. This is my first time trying to configure a CUE. So, the module haved been shipped by Cisco with Unity Express 3.2.1 and a 25 mailbox licence.

I am using CCME 7.0.1 with IOS 12.4.22T and the config was done using the QCT 3.1.

My problem is the NME-CUE is in a continous restarting loop, it stays for a few seconds in the Name> promt and bang, receive a restarting signal.

What can I do?

Thanks in advance,

Michael

9 Replies 9

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

Could you please upload:

messages.log

atrace.log

sh software version

and any core files:

What commands on the router do I have to give to generate those outputs?

Thanks for reply,

Michael

Do you running the wizard to setup CUE? As you define the admin account, the system will prompt database error and automatically reboot.

If it is turn, you must download the CUE version from 3.2.1 to 3.1.1.

It is about one month ago, as I setup a 2851 CME, the CUE module bundle with 3.2.1 had casued this issue.

I tried to use CME7.0 and CUE3.3.2 but the issue still cannot be fixed.

In my case, I use CME4.2 and CUE 3.1.1, after I downgrade the CUE, the admin account can be created successfully.I only have one day to setup the device, therefore I don't trace what case the issue.

Michael.

Ok, but how can I downgrade the CUE?

Hi,

Does anybody know how to resolve this isue?

Thanks

Michael,

Michael Ciulei
Level 1
Level 1

I have resolved the issue with an upgrade to version 3.2.2 of Unity Express.

Thanks to all

I am also facing ths issue

Can you help me how i can ugrade unity software....

Hi

I have done this upgrade just one time, but I will try to help as much as I can.

Here is a link with what do you have to do:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps5520/products_tech_note09186a0080222cbf.shtml

Let me know if I can help you with anything else!

Hi all,

You don't need to upgrade or downgrade the software, just re-install the same software version.

for example: CUE Version 2.3.4, dowload the CUE 2.3.4 software

I had the same problem with NME-CUE and I resolved this issue.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: