cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Nokia ICC configuration issue

ricardo.1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I installed the application ICC in a Nokia E71, configured the WLAN setting and the SCCP setting but when i tried to create the profile in the Internet telephony a message said me that only SIP profiles can be created and i don't have an option to create the SCCP profile. I follow the instructions of the guides:

Nokia_Eseries_Deployment_Guide_v1.1.1 and UserGuide_ICC_Cisco_1_1_2_US, without success.

I'm using Nokia_ICC_Cisco_1.58(2) and CCM 4.1

Any ideas?

Thanks

4 Replies 4

pasimahone
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Did you activate trial/full licence from Call Connect application?

You could also try to reboot the device.

Could you check what firmware you are using?

You can check it by entering *#0000# to idle screen.

Thanks,

-Pasi-

Hi Pasi, thanks for your replay. I active the trial licence for the application Call Connect. I reboot the phone but the issue continue. The phone have the firmware 100.07.76 RM-357

Thanks

Hi,

Sounds very weird.

Can you provide me all the information you get from *#0000#. What is you cellular service provider?

You could try few things:

1. Remove the existing SCCP profile from the SCCP settings. Reboot the phone and then create new SCCP profile and try to add Internet tel. profile.

Or

2. goto communications->Internet tel.

Select options->Configure service and then select the access point you have already created.

This should create SCCP profile(with default settings) as well as internet tel. profile(voip profile) which points to SCCP profile.

Thanks,

-Pasi-

Hi Pasi, I resolved the issue. I re-installed the application ICC, and then configured the SCCP profile.

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: