cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Historical reports sql database size UCCX 4.5

D_Lebedev
Level 3
Level 3

Good day.A database size of 2048 mbytes by default.May be anybody knows is it possible to increase it?

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Hi

I think you have MSDE installed on your CRS server, You can check it if you dont have option for SQL enterprise Manager in the menu.

View solution in original post

If you have SQL Server installed on another machine, you can add the Microsoft SQL Desktop Engine to the Server Group as another server, assuming they can see each other. That way you can see the database tables on the MSDE machine.

But the other poster is correct - the max size for MS SQL DE is 2GB.

Regards,

Geoff

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

htarra
Level 4
Level 4

Yes, you can increase. If the DB installed is MSDE, then you get a Max Size of 2GB and if it is SQL Server, then the size depends on the Hard Disk capacity (may vary between 10GB to 13GB).

This URL should help you:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_administration_guide09186a00801d6f9c.html

CRA Historical Reporting Problems:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/prod_troubleshooting_guide_chapter09186a0080193f35.html#1150407

Hi.

Thanks a lot for your response.

I'm sorry,but i wasn't able to find any way,how to increase database size.

I've only mssql service on the mashine,but there is no way how to configure it at all...

Neither in @start-programs@,nor in @computer management@

Please,explain me how i can configure the mssql server?

Hi

I think you have MSDE installed on your CRS server, You can check it if you dont have option for SQL enterprise Manager in the menu.

If you have SQL Server installed on another machine, you can add the Microsoft SQL Desktop Engine to the Server Group as another server, assuming they can see each other. That way you can see the database tables on the MSDE machine.

But the other poster is correct - the max size for MS SQL DE is 2GB.

Regards,

Geoff

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: