Views
Helpful
Replies

H.323 Gateway Issue?

mingl
Level 1
Level 1

Hi:

I'm a new coming in the forum. Recently I have met some problems in the situation below:

A CUCM6.0 Server Add a Gateway RouterA,

Another CUCM6.0 Server Add another Gateway RouterB, RouterA & RouterB interconnected through any networks and Using H.323 Voip Dial-peer.

I have a question here:

Is this a Valid configuration? If it is, for the perspective a routerA, It have two call legs both Voip dial-peer, is it valid? I have tested this scenario, it doesn't work on my network, Is something wrong with me, or I need some special config command.

Thanks for any advices;

Robert Li

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

if you attempt to join two voip dial peers you need a CUBE

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

if you attempt to join two voip dial peers you need a CUBE

HTH

java

HTH

java

Is it possible with CCME and Video Advantage?

no, CUBE is separate from CCME and VTA

HTH

java

HTH

java

m.murad
Level 1
Level 1

Are you trying to send a call from your CUCM which is connect to a H.323 gateway on to another Voice Gateway? IF this is what you are trying to then yes this is possible using VOIP dial-peers. Post your config and I'll see if I can help.

Basically though I have a senario where my calls to my gateway and then I have a dial-peer which sends the call to another gateway that is accessible by my gateway and then that call is forward to the remote gateway phone or out the PSTN.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: