Views
Helpful
Replies

Tail-End Hop-Off between Europe and VAE

David Wagner
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

from our office in europe, we want to make national calls in vae and vice versa (by using our dataconnection and corresponding voicegateways in our offices). But i dont't know the legal requirements for this scenario. Can anyone help me?

3 Replies 3

irisrios
Level 6
Level 6

You can configure Tail-End Hop-Off (Toll bypass) by using route patterns with gateway, partitions and CSS. The partitions and CSS would determine which gateway would be use for the calls.

Hi,

yes, of course. I already know this. But i was asking for the "legal" requirements.

yes it is possible but it depends on your Telco, for example in Poland you were not allowed at all however some countries allow to call across your network to your office only but not break out. In India you have to have two physical buttons/lines on your phone also you have to make sure physically you can not conference calls between the to together. It is not something we could answer here ?, up to your telco really

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: