IP Communicator what head set to buy

Answered Question

Guys and Ladies

This seems to be a popular topic today.

Can anyone recommend a “chat type head phone set w/ microphone” for a production environment.

I think we want 1 ear piece and the microphone of course. The head phone set will be connected to the PC. We wish to deploy Cisco IP Communicator Application in a test group.

We are running CUCM 4.1x we have mostly Win XP machines and 7960 phones.

Thanks, Tom

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Correct Answer by safety2008 about 8 years 1 week ago

Tom,

the one ear model we use is pc25-usb. not bad price wise. and as i said, it has settled a lot of our audio issues with our users.

good luck.

Correct Answer by Michael Ciulei about 8 years 1 week ago

Hy,

I will recommend to use the Audio 610 USB Single-Ear Headset from Plantronics. It's a excellent product with a very good mic sound for a cheap price.

More info:

http://www.plantronics.com/north_america/en_US/products/computer/voip-headsets/audio-610-usb

Good luck,

Michael

If this helps, please rate

Overall Rating: 5 (2 ratings)
safety2008 Wed, 11/19/2008 - 11:02

We have had many headsets and some with issues, we have settled on sennheiser, I do agree plantronics is also a good model. with communicator one thing we have found very important is people USE the tuning wizard. when set properly it really helps with audio quality.

Correct Answer
safety2008 Wed, 11/19/2008 - 11:25

Tom,

the one ear model we use is pc25-usb. not bad price wise. and as i said, it has settled a lot of our audio issues with our users.

good luck.

Actions

This Discussion