Helpful
Replies

IP Communicator what head set to buy

tom
Level 1
Level 1

Guys and Ladies

This seems to be a popular topic today.

Can anyone recommend a “chat type head phone set w/ microphone” for a production environment.

I think we want 1 ear piece and the microphone of course. The head phone set will be connected to the PC. We wish to deploy Cisco IP Communicator Application in a test group.

We are running CUCM 4.1x we have mostly Win XP machines and 7960 phones.

Thanks, Tom

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Michael Ciulei
Level 1
Level 1

Hy,

I will recommend to use the Audio 610 USB Single-Ear Headset from Plantronics. It's a excellent product with a very good mic sound for a cheap price.

More info:

http://www.plantronics.com/north_america/en_US/products/computer/voip-headsets/audio-610-usb

Good luck,

Michael

If this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

Tom,

the one ear model we use is pc25-usb. not bad price wise. and as i said, it has settled a lot of our audio issues with our users.

good luck.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Michael Ciulei
Level 1
Level 1

Hy,

I will recommend to use the Audio 610 USB Single-Ear Headset from Plantronics. It's a excellent product with a very good mic sound for a cheap price.

More info:

http://www.plantronics.com/north_america/en_US/products/computer/voip-headsets/audio-610-usb

Good luck,

Michael

If this helps, please rate

safety2008
Level 4
Level 4

We have had many headsets and some with issues, we have settled on sennheiser, I do agree plantronics is also a good model. with communicator one thing we have found very important is people USE the tuning wizard. when set properly it really helps with audio quality.

Can I asked what model sennheiser? I really like sennheiser products as well too. The Quality is there. Thanks Tom

Tom,

the one ear model we use is pc25-usb. not bad price wise. and as i said, it has settled a lot of our audio issues with our users.

good luck.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: