Helpful
Replies

IP Communicator what head set to buy

tom
Level 1
Level 1

Guys and Ladies

This seems to be a popular topic today.

Can anyone recommend a “chat type head phone set w/ microphone” for a production environment.

I think we want 1 ear piece and the microphone of course. The head phone set will be connected to the PC. We wish to deploy Cisco IP Communicator Application in a test group.

We are running CUCM 4.1x we have mostly Win XP machines and 7960 phones.

Thanks, Tom

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Michael Ciulei
Level 1
Level 1

Hy,

I will recommend to use the Audio 610 USB Single-Ear Headset from Plantronics. It's a excellent product with a very good mic sound for a cheap price.

More info:

http://www.plantronics.com/north_america/en_US/products/computer/voip-headsets/audio-610-usb

Good luck,

Michael

If this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

Tom,

the one ear model we use is pc25-usb. not bad price wise. and as i said, it has settled a lot of our audio issues with our users.

good luck.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Michael Ciulei
Level 1
Level 1

Hy,

I will recommend to use the Audio 610 USB Single-Ear Headset from Plantronics. It's a excellent product with a very good mic sound for a cheap price.

More info:

http://www.plantronics.com/north_america/en_US/products/computer/voip-headsets/audio-610-usb

Good luck,

Michael

If this helps, please rate

safety2008
Level 4
Level 4

We have had many headsets and some with issues, we have settled on sennheiser, I do agree plantronics is also a good model. with communicator one thing we have found very important is people USE the tuning wizard. when set properly it really helps with audio quality.

Can I asked what model sennheiser? I really like sennheiser products as well too. The Quality is there. Thanks Tom

Tom,

the one ear model we use is pc25-usb. not bad price wise. and as i said, it has settled a lot of our audio issues with our users.

good luck.