Views
Helpful
Replies

CRS Historical Report Issue

aessonel2008
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I have a problem when I try to log in the CRS Historical Report Client from some the supervisors'computers. The error is the following:"An error has occured when trying to connect to the web server. Please verify your user ID and your Password".

My user ID and my password are correct and I have no problem when I'm logging from my laptop.

Please Help me solve this issue.

Regards,

1 Reply 1

DOUG DAVIDSON
Level 5
Level 5

What version are you running?

I am running 5.02(SR1) with AD Integration and had a similar problem that went on for months, with one user. They got the same error message, whether it was on their PC or on mine. While working on it, he changed his password and low and behold he was able to sign on.

I was actually working a TAC case on it and they had no suggestions as to why suddenly when he changed passwords it worked. He had changed his password a couple of times prior and he was still not able to log in, but one day poof, it worked. The whole time he could sign on to the agent desktop, just not HRS.

So you might try changing your password and then signon to one of the machines and see if it works.

Hope it helps,

Doug