Views
Helpful
Replies

CUPC on phone status

jeff.singh_2
Level 3
Level 3

CUCM 6.x, cups 7.x and cupc 7.x.

When we mnually change status on a cupc client it updates the status on other clients(within their contacts).However if I pick up the phone I do not see status updates (i.e I woould expect to see busy or on the phone). ACL's are set to all. Tried most of the suggestions re this issue on other posts.Cheers, Jeff

5 Replies 5

DOUG DAVIDSON
Level 5
Level 5

Is the DN associated with a user?

Doug

Doug,

thanks for the reply, yes DN is associated with a user.

Are you using EM? if you are try to hard code the Extension with IP Phone and check.

follow this doc

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/5_1_3/ccmfeat/fsprsnc.html#wp1163398

thanks for the reply, no not using EM - re applied all the config again and this time worked fine ??? can't explain it - config was as originally input but this time it worked.

Check SIP trunk configuration on CUCM. It may have DNS name instead of IP address and your CUCM server doesn't have DNS servers configured. Try to change it to IP address and restart SIP trunk.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: