External calls not forwarding to correct VM box

Unanswered Question
Nov 20th, 2008

Good Afternoon-

We are implementing a solution that allows our sales users to forward their cell phones to our Unity pilot number so calls to their cell would CFNA to their Unity mailbox. To accomplish this we've entered the sales user's cell numbers as an alternate extension in Unity.

This is working exactly as we planned for one of the cell phone carrier's we're using, but not for the other. When doing a debug isdn q931 both calls come in with the correct calling, called and redirecting number. However, if I look at the calls using the Call Viewer on Unity the calls from the carrier that works come in with the correct dialed number, calling number and forwarding station (sales user's cell number). The calls that are forwarded from the carrier that does not work only shows the calling number, the other two are blank. I'm guessing this is the root of the issue, but I'm not sure why 2 calls into the same VG, that display the same info on the VG, are treated differently. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Unity Version 5.0(1)

Calls are coming in via a PRI that is passing the redirecting number.

Thanks in advance.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

This Discussion