cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Not enough bandwith message on internal calls

juanmaires
Level 1
Level 1

If i put a forward (DsvInc) on a phone to another extension, whenever a try to make a call, internal or external the "not enough bandwidth" message appears, so i have to remove de DsvInc and reset the phone. Any idea what could be happening??

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Juan,

Yes, Locations bandwidth effects all calls to devices in a particular location. So, you can either leave the location for calls at HQ and assign Locations to devices across the WAN or you can increase the Locations bandwidth for the Location assigned to devices at the HQ.

Hope this helps.

Brandon

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Check the Locations assigned to the phones and gateway(s). If they're on the same LAN, they should have the same Location assigned. If not, you may not have enough bandwidth configured between the Locations.

Hope this helps.

Brandon

the locations are the same on the lan. But probably as you mentioned i have to change the bandwitdht value on the location. Does the the bandwidth that i configure on the location also affects internal (onnet) calls???.

Regards,

Juan

Juan,

Yes, Locations bandwidth effects all calls to devices in a particular location. So, you can either leave the location for calls at HQ and assign Locations to devices across the WAN or you can increase the Locations bandwidth for the Location assigned to devices at the HQ.

Hope this helps.

Brandon

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: