Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 2.6 RME - Download IOS update

hasmurizal
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

i'm trying to explore the possibility of RME to download the latest IOS(same line with the previous IOS in the router)from cisco.com

but i'm afraid that i could accidentally upload the IOS into the working router.

I wish to download only the IOS into the LMS, and upload it into the router separately (on different job).

please advice me on the setup, as i'm not able to understand in the help-guide. thank you in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is very easy to do. Go to RME > Software Management > Software Repository, and click Add. Select the device for which you want the new image, then pick the image from the tri-panel window. This will only download the image into the repository. It will not deploy the image to the device.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is very easy to do. Go to RME > Software Management > Software Repository, and click Add. Select the device for which you want the new image, then pick the image from the tri-panel window. This will only download the image into the repository. It will not deploy the image to the device.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: