Need Suggestion for following network design.
1. Using 3 diffrent Internet link in my network, for the same i am trying to achive Auto-failover and load balancing.
2. i have Three diffrent ip pools for Three diffrent ISP.
3. Using ISA as proxy server for some customers in my network. i have to NAT this ISA server.
4. for some customers they don't required ISA proxy server. so i have to send them directly for internet access.
5. i am using 400 series as core switches , i have 3600 and 7206 routers in my network and SSG 520 firewall(juniper).
6. thinking of using Core Switches-Firewall - Internet router as logical path. Will terminate all the internet links on my Internet router and Internet router will be physically connected to my core switch.
7. Do i need to configure IP SLA for this design for track all the Links?
Thanks and Regards,