Views
Helpful
Replies

How to find Calling Party number in CDRs

asimkamran
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We are running CUCM 6 with MGCP gateway. I would like to know how can I find the CDRs against specifc calling party number coming in from PSTN? Gateway report doesn't show it as E.164 number.

thanks

1 Reply 1

vmoopeung
Level 5
Level 5

I think you can do this if you can add incoming prefix number to CDR. If the prefix is applied on the inbound side of the call, it always will be added to the calling party number in the CDRs for that call, even if this parameter is set to False. If the prefix is applied on the outbound side, the prefix will be added to the calling party number in the CDR(s) for that call, only if this parameter is set to True. If the destination of the call is a gateway, Cisco Unified Communications Manager will not add the prefix to the CDRs even if this parameter is enabled. This parameter applies cluster wide. The default value for this required field specifies False.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: