cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

GUEST ACCOUNT NOT WORKING...i attached the config ! HELP!

on my aironet 1130AG, my wireless in my building is up, but one of the guest accounts isnt working... i attached the config. NO CHANGES WHERE MADE, just the guest account stopped working a few days ago... HELP!

2 Replies 2

jeff.kish
Level 7
Level 7

The only thing I see in your configuration is that you aren't broadcasting the SSID, which is generally done for guest networks. That shouldn't break it, but some wireless clients (Windows especially) can have problems with connecting to non-broadcast SSIDs.

What exactly isn't work? By guest account, do you mean that a particular user isn't working, or the entire SSID? Are any users at all able to connect to the guest SSID?

I see in your AAA settings that you have some RADIUS servers defined. Is your guest login on the RADIUS server as a local user? Or is it pointing to another database like Active Directory? Is the guest account setup as a local user on the AP? If so I would check to make sure that the SSID is using the RADIUS server. Then make sure the RADIUS server has the guest id and password defined, and that the radius server ports haven't changed...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card