cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

1310 Wireless Bridge problems

bkesting
Level 1
Level 1

I have a 1310 wireless bridge....when I power it up, it sometimes does not boot up. The I LED will just sit there and blink and the R and E LEDs will blink in unison with it. After a while just the I LED blinks. I cannot find any literature that tells me if this is an error code or not.

Also, when the thing does boot up, it tells me that the Radio interface is down and disabled, when in fact if you go into the settings of the radio interface, it is selected to be enabled.

What might be going on here?

Thank you.

2 Replies 2

srosenthal
Level 4
Level 4

I do know that if the wireless link is down, the local unit will show the interface as down and disabled even if you have it admined up.

Are you getting anything from the console port when the unit does not seem to boot?

No, there is nothing on the console port when the thing is in the condition described above.

If I do get a successful boot, I can then access via a console port. I may try to reinstall firmware and see if that fixes the problem.

So you are saying the radio link will show as disabled/down until it actually tries to associate/authenticate with another bridge unit? That is normal?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: