cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unknow number show on Place Call

lumguanyuan
Level 1
Level 1

All place call show unknown number no matter is pstn, mobile number or oversea call.

How to append 9 infront of received call? Missed call already have 9 append.

Running CME 4.1 (0).

5 Replies 5

erikjustinlee
Level 1
Level 1

The caller id outbound is because it isn't set in your gateway or any of the other places that you can set it. If you use t1s-e1s and don't specify it will not automatically put something on. hence the unknown.

As for the appending 9 in front of recieved calls, I'm not sure there is a way to append it. (I'm sure someone can correct me on that)

Erik

On an H323 gateway you can prefix digits on the inbound ANI so users don't have to dial the access code from their call directory.

voice translation-rule 1

rule 1 /\(^[2-9]………$\)/ /91\1/ --LD

rule 2 /\(.*\)/ /9011\1/ --INTL

!

!

voice translation-profile ANI

translate calling 1

This translation auto prefix 9 for all receive and miss call?

Yes, it actually changes the caller ID of the calls which will carry over to received and missed calls. Just note that the users will also see the caller ID as 91 + real_number.

Jesse

Hi Jedrohen,

Thank you for the reply.

This is what i configurate in my cme. what is the diffent between the one u mention and my tanslation. How come my translation profile only for miss call not receive call.

voice translation-rule 2

rule 1 /^\(.*\)/ /9\1/

Need you advice

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: