Customer Response Application

Unanswered Question
Nov 24th, 2008

I have an installation of CRS 5.0(2)_Build064 and I'm experiencing some issues.

The first issue is that I have added a user through CallManager and on the User Configuration page, into the user, I want to select a Capability for the user and on the available capabilities I'm not getting the "Agent" as a capability. I have only "Administrator", "Supervisor" and "Reporting". I want to make this user an agent.

My other issue is that in the Control Center, Under the CRS Engine -> Manager Manager -> Application Manager is not started. This is causing my application to not function.

Finaly, I have a question. Is it possible the agent to login through the phone without using a PC?

Thank you.

Agelos

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
safety2008 Mon, 11/24/2008 - 07:32

On the 1st. is the user extension in call manager, under user. flagged with ipcc extension relationship?And I have been told that users can log in through phone w/o pc. i will try and dig that one up for you.

CHRIS CHARLEBOIS Mon, 11/24/2008 - 08:42

Yes, it is possible to log into the queue without using a PC. There is an IP Phone Service that you can add to the Phone that allows users to log into the queue and control their status.

ageloskapousizis Mon, 11/24/2008 - 08:46

Thanks for your info. It was very helpful. Do you know any document I can use to setup this service?

Actions

This Discussion