Trying to make forwards (DsvInc) on a hunt pilot number

Answered Question
Nov 24th, 2008
User Badges:

I have two phones: ext 1000 and 1001. Those ext are part of a line group represented by hunt pilot number 5000. If i manually put a forward (DsvInc) on the phones it works only when people call directly ext 1000 and 1001, but when someone calls 5000 it doesnt make the forward. Is there a way to do the DsvInc with the hunt pilot number instead of using the forward no answer option.

Correct Answer by Jaime Valencia about 8 years 4 months ago

no, CF settings are not used when calls are routed thru pilot points and hunt pilots. that is WAD

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Overall Rating: 5 (2 ratings)
Kenneth Mohammed Mon, 11/24/2008 - 08:24
User Badges:
  • Silver, 250 points or more

Hello,

Under the hunt pilot configuration, there should be an option for call-forward busy and call-forward no answer, you can specify where you would like to forward the calls to, or you can check the box marked "use personal preferences".

Hope that helped, if so please rate.

juanmaires Mon, 11/24/2008 - 08:45
User Badges:

Hi Kenneth

i understand what you mean with the options call-forward no answer, the only thing is that i will have to wait until the call gets transfer. When you do it mannually on the phone the calls get forward inmeadiatley. Is there a work around to do that on the hunt pilot.

Correct Answer
Jaime Valencia Mon, 11/24/2008 - 08:48
User Badges:
  • Cisco Employee,
  • Hall of Fame,

no, CF settings are not used when calls are routed thru pilot points and hunt pilots. that is WAD

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Actions

This Discussion