Views
Helpful
Replies

NetManager 1.1: Recurring Reports

brunoserrano
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I cannot find how to configure recurrent reports.

It supposed to be in Go -> Configure-> Recurring Reports, but I guess that this "bottom" was available in Netmanager 1.0, and it's no more longer there.

Thank you in advance.

3 Replies 3

aghaznavi
Level 5
Level 5

Configuring Recurring Reports

Step 1 From the Cisco netManager console, select Configure > Recurring Reports.

Step 2 On the Recurring Reports dialog, click New to create a new report.

Step 3 On the General dialog, enter a title for the report in the Report name box.

Step 4 Enter the full URL path to the report.

You can find this path by selecting a report in the web interface. The URL shown in the address bar is

the URL you will want to enter in the URL box.

Step 5 Click Next.

Step 6 On the Schedule dialog, select the date and time on which to send the report.

Step 7 Click Next.

Step 8 On the E-mail dialog, enter the e-mail (SMTP) information for the e-mail address to which you are

sending the report.

• E-mail address-Enter an e-mail address to which you would like the report sent.

• Outgoing mail (SMTP) server-Enter the SMTP server for your network.

• Port-Enter the port number for the mail server.

• From-Enter an e-mail address for the sender. The default address is taken from Cisco netManager.

• Subject-Enter a subject for the report e-mail.

• Send reports as attachments-Select this option to have reports sent as attachments, rather than as

inline text within the original e-mail. Workspace reports can only be sent as attachments.

Step 9 Click Finish to add the report.

For further information click this link.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/cisco_netmanager/1.1_data/user/guide/15_frpts.pdf

Hi,

Thanks for the advice, but, the problem is that there is NO RECURRING REPORT OPTION under the configure menu.

The guide says that it there is that bottom but i think that the guide is for the Netmaganger 1.0 guide (there are some pages that you can read netmanager 1.0) so they are some things, like recurring reports, that have changed in the program and the guide is different.

Thanks,

Hi again,

I'm attaching the screenshot of the configure menu..

As you can see there's no recurring reports option. Can anyone help me?

Thank you.