Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 3.1 & CUCM Cluster

Ian Beck
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Does any one have a method by which to get my CUCM Servers registared to LMS so I can see Phone numbers.

I have the Servers Registared fine but can not see the CUCM Cluster I have seen other Conversions mention.

Thanks

Ian

2 Replies 2

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

In order for Campus Manager to manage CCMs, they must first have the SNMP service enabled. Next, if the CCMS are running 5.x or higher code, you will need to upgrade to Campus Manager 5.1.1 before they will be supported. Then, add the CCMs to DCR with the appropriate SNMP read-only community string. When all the CCMs are added to DCR, then run a new Campus Data Collection. They should then appear as green Application Service icons on the Campus Topology Map. Once that is happening, you can run a User Tracking acquisition, and the phones will show up in User Tracking.

Hi,

Thanks for the info, I had all the pre-req's.

But did not have the SNMP Service started on the CUCM's, although I had updated the SNMP infor and the system reported it was restarting the SNMP Service.

Now seeing all the Phone info.

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: