** Updated Bulk User Delete on the Connection 7.x tools page:
- This includes a more comprehensive "dependency" report that shows _all_ links to users being deleted and/or reported on even if they don't cause the SA to deny the deletion request. It also includes some big improvements in performance for the report output by optimizing the queries involved.
** Updated Unity Export and the Data Viewer utility on the COBRAS page:
- The Unity export produces backups that support the new import features (more user data, interview handler support, more backed up system data, Domino support) that will be required by the import tools that'll be updated in the next couple weeks.
- The data viewer now supports showing much more information about the backups, but more interestingly it allows for users to alter the alias and/or extensions for users in the backup. So folks wanting to change numbering plans and/or alias naming conventions when merging/migrating users can perform that directly on the backup MDB file prior to using it for import. Be sure to make a copy of the MDB file before editing it with this tool. Safety first.
** Updated the Wallet Card Wizard on the Connection 7.x tools page:
- Some minor fixes and wording changes and some UI improvements suggested by QA.
** Updated the online help for the DiRT utility on the Unity 4.x/5.x7.x tools page:
- Guest Flying Monkey member Lee was nice enough to work through the details of how to do a DiRT restore to an Exchange 2007 based Unity install. Please note that this is not TAC or BU supported yet (QA has yet to qualify the procedure), however the question has come up so many times, providing a "beta" set of instructions seemed like a good idea. Only the on line version of the help is updated, the help bundled with the installs of DiRT has not been changed at this point. Once the procedure is fully tested and qualified, the tool installs will be rolled to include the details.
** What's next:
As promised, COBRAS updates are coming - the export tool posted above provides the backup support for these updates, the two import tools will be updated in the next couple weeks hopefully.
Audio Text Manager continues to progress - I will be posting a video (probably Flash) for folks who registered interest in the beta to get some feedback on a few key user interface decisions I'm having to make along the way. This should be out after the holiday weekend. I still hope to have the "read only" explorer version available to these same beta folks next week as well.