Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 5.0 - Slow aswering agents

mcecilia
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

How can I increase the time that takes when the agent receives a call, and the system returns the call to the queue becouse the agent didn't answer?

Many thanks all

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chawki Salhi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!

You actually have to open the script that is loaded on your IPCCX application to which your agent is answering.

Inside it, track the Select ressource step and open it. There is a parameter on the bottom of the screen which is named "Timeout" if I remember correctly. This is the time you have to increase.

With best regards,

Chawki

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Chawki Salhi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!

You actually have to open the script that is loaded on your IPCCX application to which your agent is answering.

Inside it, track the Select ressource step and open it. There is a parameter on the bottom of the screen which is named "Timeout" if I remember correctly. This is the time you have to increase.

With best regards,

Chawki

If you increase this timeout make sure you change the timer on the agent's line for CFNA.

Jason

Agent lines should not have Call Forwarding configured, especially not to voicemail. This is not supported by Cisco.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: