cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Threshold settings for UCCE - CAD 7.2.1:

susanmcpherson
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone know if there is a way to set the threshold for a certain number of minutes for an agent in “talking” state?

Thank much!

Susan

1 Accepted Solution
6 Replies 6

jsivulka
Level 5
Level 5

Yes you can set the threshold for a certain number of minutes for an agent in “talking” state. A Supervisor can be set up a workflow threshold via Supervisor Desktop when call is between 0 and 2 minutes.

The supervisor sees this as a result of building the Supervisor Workflow - but not the agent. Not sure what the original poster was looking for.

Regards,

Geoff

There is no alarm presented to the agent if they exceed some number. The supervisor can set up a visual queue when an agent is talking more than x minutes. The agent can see their time in state on CAD though and with training they can use that to ensure that they limit their talk time.

david

Thank you. How do I build the Supervisor Work Flow? Do I need to configure something else in ICM? (Sorry for not replying sooner, I had the flu)

Thank you. I did see Supervisor Work Flow under Actions in Supervisor Desktop but it did nothing when selected. Do I need to configure something else in ICM? (Sorry for not replying sooner, I had the flu)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: