cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Issue with Network configuration - ACS 4113 Appliance

dpatkins
Level 1
Level 1

We are having issues with two particular devices. I am trying to remove and add the devices, but when I do a search and go to their IP, I receive.

Failed to edit blahblah.ourdomain.... Reason: The Host no longer exists.

How do I get rid of this so I can readd the devices?

Thanks

Dwane

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Daniel Laden
Level 4
Level 4

how many characters long is the host name. If longer than 32, you will not be able to modify it in the gui. Use the CSUTIL to delete it. Recreate it with fewer than 32 characters.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Daniel Laden
Level 4
Level 4

how many characters long is the host name. If longer than 32, you will not be able to modify it in the gui. Use the CSUTIL to delete it. Recreate it with fewer than 32 characters.

I appreciate the help. That was it. 32 characters.

Removed them and readded a much smaller name.

Dwane

Looks like this is a the same issue here but I am on a SE box and Putty into it I do not see the option for CSUtil, any ideas if this is possible on a SE box?

Thanks

Yes, ACS SE doesn't support csutil. Please use RDBMS with solution engine and see if that helps.

Creating, Reading, Updating and Deleting AAA clients

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/cisco_secure_access_control_server_for_windows/4.2/configuration/guide/rdbms_sync.html#wp1011624

Regds,

JK

Do rate helpful posts-

~Jatin
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: