cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ten seconds after (!) sign in a route pattern

leandro.perez
Level 1
Level 1

how I can shortening the waiting time after (!) in a route pattern?

6 Replies 6

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

modify the T_302 parameter which is the interdigit timeout

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

where can I find this option in the UCM?

CUCM service parameters

HTH

java

HTH

java

well friend I can't find this option in the UCM ver 6.1.2.9961-1

of course it's there

T302 Timer

let me guess, you never tried the advanced options????

HTH

java

HTH

java

allan.thomas
Level 8
Level 8

Hi Leandro, the T.302 timer is a hidden service parameter and that is why you are unable to see when you scroll through the list of CallManager Service Parameters.

As Java mentioned it will definately be there but it will be hidden (+5 for you). Take a look at this taken from the CUCM 6.x Admin Guide:-

Some services contain service parameters that should rarely be changed. Cisco Unified Communications Manager Administration does not automatically display these parameters when you access the Service Parameter Configuration window. To view all parameters, click Advanced. After all parameters display, you can redisplay the basic parameters by clicking Condensed. If the Advanced button is disabled, all parameters for that service display by default.

Taken from this document link:-

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/6_0_1/ccmcfg/b02svprm.html#wp1024833

Hope this helps.

Allan.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: