cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

POINT OF SALE DIAL

ricardo-morales
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, i hope somebody can suggest me what can i do.

I want to build an scheme for a Point of Service, I mean I have a Point of Sales (VERIFONE) it make a call to a pre configure number that i have connect to a AS5350, after I received the call I must redirect to a LAN environment where a TANDEM or STRATUSS system is going to received the packet (transaction). After this I receive in the POS a confirmation.

POS ------- ) AS53500 ------) LAN -------) Stratus or Tandem

Can somebody suggest something.

4 Replies 4

wong34539
Level 6
Level 6

POS-point of service or point of sale. A terminal such as those used by gasoline service stations to charge customers for merchandise and services. A POS is a PC with an internal modem and software

Tandem switching allows the route of calls to a hub location prior to the reach of the final destination, where you can also modify the dial plan and destination pattern.

NTP uses the concept of a "stratum" to describe how many NTP "hops" away a machine is from an authoritative time source. A "stratum 1" time server typically has an authoritative time source (such as a radio or atomic clock, or a GPS time source) directly attached, a "stratum 2" time server receives its time via NTP from a "stratum 1" time server, and so on.

Hi Ricardo.

You need an equipment capable to route using TPDU + ISO 8583 usually. I am not sure if Cisco has this kind of equipment/solution over RAS products.

If you do not need the TPDU routing you can use the Cisco RAS in transparent mode. But I have never done this using Cisco. Please, contact me by email that I can help you to indicate the best way.

Hi ronaldo

please sent me your email, i am using TPDU, that is the problem i am triying to find how to route that to an hypercom equipment.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: