cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

POINT OF SALE DIAL

ricardo-morales
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, i hope somebody can suggest me what can i do.

I want to build an scheme for a Point of Service, I mean I have a Point of Sales (VERIFONE) it make a call to a pre configure number that i have connect to a AS5350, after I received the call I must redirect to a LAN environment where a TANDEM or STRATUSS system is going to received the packet (transaction). After this I receive in the POS a confirmation.

POS ------- ) AS53500 ------) LAN -------) Stratus or Tandem

Can somebody suggest something.

4 Replies 4

wong34539
Level 6
Level 6

POS-point of service or point of sale. A terminal such as those used by gasoline service stations to charge customers for merchandise and services. A POS is a PC with an internal modem and software

Tandem switching allows the route of calls to a hub location prior to the reach of the final destination, where you can also modify the dial plan and destination pattern.

NTP uses the concept of a "stratum" to describe how many NTP "hops" away a machine is from an authoritative time source. A "stratum 1" time server typically has an authoritative time source (such as a radio or atomic clock, or a GPS time source) directly attached, a "stratum 2" time server receives its time via NTP from a "stratum 1" time server, and so on.

Hi Ricardo.

You need an equipment capable to route using TPDU + ISO 8583 usually. I am not sure if Cisco has this kind of equipment/solution over RAS products.

If you do not need the TPDU routing you can use the Cisco RAS in transparent mode. But I have never done this using Cisco. Please, contact me by email that I can help you to indicate the best way.

Hi ronaldo

please sent me your email, i am using TPDU, that is the problem i am triying to find how to route that to an hypercom equipment.