Views
Helpful
Replies

Inter Cluster Trunk

amansoi_5
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I have two clusters A & B with different Call Manager Versions.I want the calls should be established between two clusters.

what all is required to be done i.e. min. basic config in call managers /any hardware is required ?

regds,

aman

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

configure an ict on each cluster and point to the ip, configure the inbound css on ict. Versions do not matter. Then use the ict on route patterns

Java

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

asif.rehman
Level 1
Level 1

I assume that you dont have a GK in this scenario. Create a intercluster trunk on Cluster A (No GK Controllerd) and a Router Pattern pattern pointing phones in cluster B. follow the same for Cluster B.

Hi Asif,

That's right we do not have any Gatekeeper.

Further,if you could detail us the exact config to be done in CCM ,it would be great.What I undertsand is that CM version is not any limitaion on ICT?

regds,

aman

configure an ict on each cluster and point to the ip, configure the inbound css on ict. Versions do not matter. Then use the ict on route patterns

Java

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

thanks...

Hi Aman,

Also ensure that IP reachability is there. Ping and check......

Regards,

Ashish

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: