Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco CDR outout

safety2008
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

We are having an issue. that being we have a third party, MTS, collecting CDR data. When calls come in to our operator, she transfers the call to a hunt group. but all that shows in the data being output from CM is the hunt group number, not the terminating DN. so instead of ext 1111 transfers to HG 2222 and 3333 answers, the data only shows 1111 to 2222, and not final destination.

Any thoughts?

7 Replies 7

irisrios
Level 6
Level 6

Please clarify the entire call flow and the types of devices involved. I.e. AC pilot points, AC hunt group members, CTI Route Points, CFA, CFB, CFNA, Translation Patterns used, etc.

There is a setting under device general as below- should work for you

Service Parameter Configuration >>

Clusterwide Parameters (Device - General)>>

Show Line Group Member DN in finalCalledPartyNumber CDR Field

thank you very much,

I have set to true and will test. let u know.

Hi,

I am unable to find this setting in the service parameters window (both advanced and basic). The version of the CCM is 5.1.3. Is it something dependent on the version?

not sure on that. i am running 6.0. i have included snap of parameter. just so you can compare.

that's interesting... I don't find it on the version I am running. But the help page shows that. :( Can this be set using CLI although it is not found in GUI?

wish i could help, newbie to the cisco world. maybe someone will post or create a new post. good luck!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: